Polyplumb Bent Tap Connector 15mm X 1/2 Inch
Special Price £4.27 (Inc.Vat)
£ 9.64 SAVE: 56%
Availability: In Stock
POLYPIPE Manufacturers Part Number: PB1715.
POLYPIPE PolyPlumb 90 degrees Bent Tap Connector complete with Brass Connecting Nut, E.P.D.M. Sealing Washer and spare flat seal, 15mm x 1/2" BSP, PolyPlumb Push-Fit Sockets x Union Nut.
PolyPlumb is an integrated flexible plumbing system, incorporating Polybutylene pipes and a complimentary range of push-fit fittings, and can be used in hot and cold water supply, and radiator and floor heating installations. PolyPlumb - the original Polypipe push-fit plumbing system - offers a high degree of reliability, achived through a product design that has been tried and tested over the past 30 years.
- High performance stainless steel grab ring ensures superb joint integrity.
- Demountable only by dis-assembling: Reduces potential for tampering.
- One step operation: For quick and easy installation.
- Suitable for use in hot and cold water and heating systems in domestic properties such as radiator and underfloor heating installations.
- Suitable in both hard and soft water areas.
- Not suitable for transportation of gases, not suitable for use on systems with a high concentration of Chlorine.
- Complete with E.P.D.M. sealing washer, spare flat seal included (tighten by hand plus a further 1/4 of a turn with a spanner).
- Material: Polybutylene/Brass (union nut).
- Colour: Grey
15mm X 1/2 Inch