Wavin Tigris K1 Press-Fit Reducing Pipe Tee 20mm x 20mm x 16mm 3023505
Special Price £4.74 (Inc.Vat)
£ 8.26 SAVE: 43%
Availability: In Stock
Wavin Tigris K1 is a multilayer pipe system designed for potable water and heating applications. It is ideally suited for installation on commercial projects such as schools, apartment blocks and hotels. The press-fit reducing pipe tee provides a secure and leak free connection between two 20mm pipes and one 16mm pipe. The system comprises multilayer composite pipe and high quality polyphenylsulfone (PPSU) fittings with a fixed stainless steel sleeve, providing a robust and long lasting system. The patented hexagonal head shape means low insertion force is required at assembly.
- Patented hexagonal head shape means low insertion force is required at assembly
- Due to the flexible nature of multilayer pipe, Tigris K1 requires minimal fittings thereby reducing installation time and cost and improving flow rates
- Metal layer in the pipe means it is resistant to oxygen diffusion and dimensionally stable
- Thermal expansion is comparable with copper
- Plastic layers in the pipe mean it is flexible and corrosion resistant
- High resistance to scale build-up and stress-cracking
- High pressure and temperature resistance
- Quick, simple and safe jointing method resulting in installed cost savings when compared to traditional systems
- Defined leak function to reveal unpressed fittings at pressure test
- Proven press-fit technique, with no soldering, welding or thread-cutting required and no costly hot works insurance permits needed.